- Encuesta Nacional de Consumo de Drogas, Alcohol y Tabaco, ENCODAT 2016-2017. Available at:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iktptvdu2nsrSpMBMT4FdqBIk8gikz7q/view
- Data on vaping prevalence in Mexico (in Spanish) can be found in the National Poll on Consumption of Drugs Alcohol and Tobacco. It is official government data and is publicly available. Data on e-cigarette usage is found in the tobacco section and a pdf version can be downloaded using the link. Around 59,000 people were polled in the survey.
- Allowed or banned at place of sale or allowed or banned in all media.
- Data cross-referenced where possible using the following sources :1. Vapetrotter website. Available at: https://www.vapetrotter.com/laws/ ; 2. Global tobacco control website. Available at:https://www.globaltobaccocontrol.org/node/14052 ; 3. Tobacco Control Laws website. Available at : https://www.tobaccocontrollaws.org/legislation/
- Although restrictions are in place shops can be found in a large number of larger cities/towns