- Global Adult Tobacco Survey, 2015. Available at:https://nccd.cdc.gov/GTSSDataSurveyResources/Ancillary/DataReports.aspx?CAID=1
- In Costa Rica, GATS was first conducted in 2015 as a household survey of persons 15 years of age. A multi-stage, geographically clustered sample design was used to produce nationally representative data. There were a total of 8,607 completed individual interviews.
- Banned at place of sale and banned in all media.
- Allowed or banned at place of sale or allowed or banned in all media.
- Data cross-referenced where possible using the following sources :1. Vapetrotter website. Available at: https://www.vapetrotter.com/laws/ ; 2. Global tobacco control website. Available at:https://www.globaltobaccocontrol.org/node/14052 ; 3. Tobacco Control Laws website. Available at : https://www.tobaccocontrollaws.org/legislation/